Transfering MATIC From Binance to MetaMask wallet.
Install the Metamask Extension from the Store
Visit the browser extension marketplace and download the MetaMask extension.
Create a MetaMask Wallet or Import One
I’d suggest creating a new one if you haven’t done so.
Click import wallet if you have an existing wallet.
Setup your password and secret recovery phrase somewhere safe.
Setup MetaMask to connect to Matic Network
Switch the connected blockchain by clicking on the tab saying Main Ethereum Network, we need to add the Matic network.
Scroll down until you find Custom RPC.
Enter in the Polygon/Matic Mainnet settings as follows:
- Network Name: Polygon
- New RPC URL:
- ChainID: 137
- Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
You have now connected to the Polygon / Matic mainnet with your Metamask Wallet!
Now you are ready to receive the MATIC on your MetaMask Wallet.
Transfer MATIC from Binance to MetaMask
- Visit the official website of Binance. Log in using your previous details and select fiat & spot under wallet dropdown menu.
- In the Fiat & Spot click on withdraw at the MATIC row.
- Copy your wallet address from MetaMask, paste at the address column and select MATIC network.
Make sure your keying your correct address and network, any wrong transfer will not recoverable.
- your will receive the MATIC within few minute after transfer.